Scanning is an active technique of information gathering, unlike footprinting which is all passive. Scanning is performed just after footprinting; it’s a post reconnaissance and pre-attack step. Introduction About Scanning Scanning...
ANY FAVORITE CATEGORY?
- The 5 Phases of Hacking and The Security Triangle!
- Most Popular Hackers of All the Time and Their Work!
- Medusa | Cracking Router’s Password via Bruteforcing!
- Proxychains | Set Up Proxies and TOR to Stay Anonymous!
- How to Trace Mobile Number Details Manually?
- Reaver | Cracking WPS Pin To Recover WPA & WPA2 WiFi Passwords!